Old 01-08-2003, 09:43 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default AO 820 Microtome Manual

What are you trying to say, Rinkytink? That you would prefer to be
"executed"?

I suppose you have never seen the NIKE "Just Do it" ads out there in Lapland
or wherever in the heck you call home.

Just what are you trying to imply by "inarticulate" anyway? That you are not
double jointed? You certainly have noticeable problems with the English
language, Dude.

P van Rijckevorsel wrote in message
To "just do" stuff is at best the mark of the inarticulate, but can be an
indication for something more serious.

A Google search can be "done" many ways, according to several protocols.

It
proves all the time that people manage to "do" a Google search and find
nothing (see Semecarpus in other thread), while an approach a little

handier
turns up bushels of relevant items.
PvR

Cereoid-UR12- schreef
You "executed" a google search? Did you do euthanasia?
Just doing a google search would have been good enough.

Aaron wrote
I have in fact executed a Google search. This piece of equipment has
not been made for a long time. AO no longer produces microscopes or
microtomes. I am hoping that somewhere someone has a manual that they
would be willing to copy. I will be happy to p[ay the costs.