Old 02-08-2003, 12:22 AM
paghat

Default Baby Shampoo as Horticultural Soap

In article 1059767771.100031@yasure, "Valkyrie" wrote:

I have always used Dr Bonners liquid peppermint soap on my plants for years.
I used it on my babies 30 years ago too, and they never once had an aphid or
fungus show up on them! ;-)

Val

Ooo! Loved that Dr Bonners' ABCs of Rabbi Hillel's Splendid Easy 1-2-3 of
Eternal Wisdom!
The founder of that company was believed by his family to be a complete
nut with his silly-ass stoned-sounding philosophy printed all over the
labels, & no one had much to do with him or his company while he was
alive. When the guy died, though, the family discovered belatedly that he
was crazy likea fox, making millions, & suddenly everyone greatly valued
his splendid label-writings.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"