Old 02-08-2003, 01:22 AM
Steve

Default Standard Cattleyas and Better Species

Have you searched on Google and included the word "price" in the search?
Aaron Hicks mentioned that trick here once and it does work. It weeds
out lots of sites with nothing for sale.

Steve

germ wrote:
I have been looking online for hybrid standard cattleyas and better
species, especially semi-albas. I have found lots of pics to wet my
appetite but few sites with things for sale.

As an example of what I am looking for: you can find C. percivalliana
"Summit" FCC/AOS and C. percivalliana (no parents listed) everywhere.
I am looking for things like divisions or clones of C. percivalliana
"Sonia", or seedlings of C. percivalliana "Carache" x "Jewel". Not
necessarily those clones just something different with the potential
to be better than average.

Any help on finding vendors in the US?

Jim