Old 02-08-2003, 06:02 AM
Lee

Default outside shower

"samuel l crowe" wrote in message ...
I have a shower that i installed in the garage/shop to use only after a days
work in the garden, now I use it all the time, it has a small water heater,
plus a electric heater for winter months . I use it 12 months a year. the
dw also uses it now and then. Best investment I have done in a while. Its
complete with toilet, sink and a small closet, i love it.

--
Sam
Along the Grand Strand of Myrtle Beach SC

That sounds great, too! my bro-in-law had one built when he built his
house in between the garage and the kitchen that worked well. That
way no outside stuff into the kitchen! He was required to wash up and
change cloths before he came into the house . he wasn't a slob ,
but he did have a ranch on the side and sometimes could get in a
pretty good mess paticularly if weather was bad.
lee.