Old 02-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Dvd

Default Web page help please

Mike,
You don't have to retrieve your web page. Change it on your own computer
then "publish" it. It will then replace the exisiting file stored on the ISP
server in the same way any file will replace a previous version unless the
name is changed.

David

Garden Humour at

http://www.gardenhumour.com

"tradinka" wrote in message
Hi,

I understand from my ISP that I have 10MB of free Web space. With this
information in mind, I would like to compile and publish on the Internet a
small photo album containing a few of my plant pictures. I already have a
simple Web site creation program with almost full instructions, the only
thing it doesn't tell me is how to retrieve a Web page from my ISP when I
wish to re-new it or change any photograph. Any advice and help would be
most welcome.
Thank you.
Mike