Old 02-08-2003, 02:42 PM
animaux

Default Baby Shampoo as Horticultural Soap

On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 02:21:16 GMT, Salty Thumb
wrote:

Which of the above ingredients is a fungicide? Possibly if an uppity
health food store sells one with tea tree oil in it, possibly he is
referring to that. Maybe one of the listed above is from tea tree oil
or neem tree oil.

Honey supposedly has fungicidal (and bactericidal) properties. The rest
of the stuff looks like standard shampoo ingredients (aside from the
vitamin e).

-- Salty

I use insecticidal for houseplants only, and only when there is an infestation
of scale on some of my ferns. I don't use any pesticides, natural or synthetic
outdoors.