Old 02-08-2003, 03:02 PM
Jim W

Default Web page help please

tradinka wrote:

"tradinka" wrote in a message:

I understand from my ISP that I have 10MB of free Web space. With this
information in mind, I would like to compile and publish on the Internet a
small photo album containing a few of my plant pictures. Any advice and

help would be
most welcome.
Thank you.
Mike
------------------

Thanks to everyone who has kindly given me advice. I would especially
like to thank Jim for the Ntl URL. I did try Ntl before posting my message
but could only find instructions for starting a simple Web page.
Thanks again,
Mike

You're lucky! I almost posted the link to Wannadoo's by accident! WHich
is of course Martin's ISP;-) I was reading Martins response to your OP
at the time!;-) Its in Dutch so would have been even more confusing!

Glad to be of help though. Most ISP's have the server settings on their
support pages someplace, often under a heading marked 'settings'! And
with WS_FTP thats really all the information you need. I think I
noticec a suitable link for a download for that program (or something
similar) on NTL's page in any case.
//
Jim