Old 02-08-2003, 03:22 PM

Default PREEN - does it work?

I used PREEN&GREEN this year for the first time and I have to say I really
love this stuff. I applied it after I mulched then watered it in twice.
Once one day then a little more the next. Re-applied after one month right
before a rain. I cannot speak about the effect of the slow release
fertilizer but I can say I have darn near zero weeds and my flowers are
doing quite well. The annuals I used it on are in the same beds as
perrenial flowers and shrubs like lilies, asytum (sp), Azelia, Holley, and
Stella-Dorra Lily. Make sure you weed very well and chop up the soil before
you apply.

Next year I think I'll try just the straight PREEN and see if there is a
differance. I'll either fertilize with a watering can or buy a seperate
slow release fertilizer.

Best of Luck!
sparkie
Zone 6

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 14:01:07 +0000 (UTC), (Will Renkel)
wrote:

Does PREEN really work?
What about PREEN with fertilizer?

I see Miracle Crow now has same products.
Is this a clue to say it DOES work?

Would like opinions before I jump in.