Old 02-08-2003, 04:02 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default A posting a reply question

Change your "current view" setting to "show all messages" and that should
fix the problem.

N. Zitney wrote in message
I'm usiong Outlook Express and having the same problem. I never see my
posts unless someone replies and the I also see the
yada,yadayadada.This didn't used to happen, I saw all my posts.
Nanzi
"Some One" wrote in message
. ca...
It's most likely the way AOL works.

I assume you're doing this through a web based news reader and not
using a client program like Outlook Express?

"TOM KAN PA" wrote in message
How come a lot of the times when I post a reply it doesn't show up

as a part of
the thread? It will show up as an to the original post but not

as part of
the thread. Sometimes it will be part of the thread.
It must have something to do with the way the preceding posts in the

thread
were saved. I'm reading and posting through AOL.