Old 02-08-2003, 07:42 PM
Mikey I

Default best price for koi food on the net??

XedOut wrote in message . ..
thanks for the links!, anyone else with a suggestion for bulk food??

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 00:29:00 GMT, XedOut wrote:

im not looking for the premium food, maybe something with color
enhancers but the main thing is price, any suggestions? links?

I have a three stage pond. One is for my Koi, one for Goldfish and a
clearing pond. I have 7 24" Koi, 40 Goldfish or so. I did a search on
Purina's site and was fowarded to a locator for feed outlets. These
are all over the country. They sell feed for every type of animal. I
live near Belmont Racetrack and there was a feed store in that
neighborhood. They ordered and I was able to purchase 20lb bags of
Mazuri Koi Pond Nuggets item # 5M78. I have been purchasing this for a
number of years now. All my fish love it. It floats for quite a while.
Check at Purina.com to start your search. This spring I paid $22.00
per 20lb bag. Hope this helps.... Mike