Old 03-08-2003, 03:12 AM
RichToyBox

Default OT we led the nation OT

7 inches. I wish I could figure out a way to send you some rain. We
normally get about 42 inches a year. Since last October when the weather
patterns changed, we have gotten over 60 inches. My weeds are growing
faster than I can pull them. The ground is saturated and last nights heavy
rain carried the runoff over the side of the pond, which is elevated a few
inches, so I have some mud in the pond. Not orange.
--
RichToyBox

"K30a" wrote in message
Anne wrote As the saying goes here in the South, "bless your heart" --

and
keep the
weather to yourself!

Today clouds moved in and some very rare humidity. This is an arid region,
seven inches of rain a year and
we get totally undone by humidity and think we're all going to die!

k30a