Old 31-07-2003, 03:43 PM
K30a

Default OT we led the nation OT

in the hottest temperature - 108.

Listed in the newspaper today as the hottest temperature at
Hanford Washington - this is the Dept. of Energy reservation that borders our
town (where DH works).

Kindof makes you proud!

k30a
yearly brother website posting
http://www.30acreimaging.com/
Old 01-08-2003, 04:23 AM
K30a

jammer wrote It kind of makes ME SICK!!!!

the temperature?

Old 02-08-2003, 10:22 PM
Anne Lurie

As the saying goes here in the South, "bless your heart" -- and keep the
weather to yourself!

Man, I need a glass of something icy cold just thinking about that
temperature!

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

Old 02-08-2003, 11:03 PM
K30a

Anne wrote As the saying goes here in the South, "bless your heart" -- and
keep the
weather to yourself!

Today clouds moved in and some very rare humidity. This is an arid region,
seven inches of rain a year and
we get totally undone by humidity and think we're all going to die!

k30a

Old 03-08-2003, 03:12 AM
RichToyBox

7 inches. I wish I could figure out a way to send you some rain. We
normally get about 42 inches a year. Since last October when the weather
patterns changed, we have gotten over 60 inches. My weeds are growing
faster than I can pull them. The ground is saturated and last nights heavy
rain carried the runoff over the side of the pond, which is elevated a few
inches, so I have some mud in the pond. Not orange.
--
RichToyBox

Old 03-08-2003, 05:12 AM
Nedra

Kathy, I honestly do Not know how you survive! ;-)
Better than going hungry - I suppose. I should send you
some moss and of course lots of rain! You know I would
if I could figure a way.

Nedra

Old 03-08-2003, 08:02 PM
K30a

daytripper wrote Not to mention glow in the dark... ;-)

Nah, glowing in the dark went out as a
party trick a looong time ago. No fun
when everyone can do it!

Old 08-08-2003, 12:45 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Today clouds moved in and some very rare humidity. This is an arid region,
seven inches of rain a year and
we get totally undone by humidity and think we're all going to die!
k30a

As K30 knows, I'm one of those totally undone ones. Humidity over 30% and
temps 75F, omg! To think I'm going to Georgia at the end of September,
how will I survive? I hope we have some ponders down there to give me some
pointers. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

you're a nation RichD Gardening 9 22-12-2009 09:33 PM
Coast LED Lenser LL7590 Write Light Gift Boxed White LED pen light flashlight and Pen [email protected] Edible Gardening 0 22-05-2009 07:39 AM
Orchid Family Weekend in your Nation's Capitol Gene Schurg Orchids 3 15-09-2003 02:32 AM
Bob Leverett Goes Nation Wide dstaples alt.forestry 3 12-05-2003 02:10 PM
Not All is Black Inside the Nation's Biggest Wildfire Re-elect Gore in 2004 alt.forestry 0 19-10-2002 01:59 AM