Old 03-08-2003, 03:22 AM
Tom Randy

Default Our first Dendrobium

From: "Kenni Judd"

Does the nametag say
anything more than "Dendrobium"?

There are two tags in the pot.

Here's what's on one name tag says Dendrobium com w/rl.x s. minist nk
30-02
tcs 793

The other one just has a photo with the name Klassic Beauties and on the
other side w/light, water, temp & size info.

another question: The Phal I bought at Target came in a plastic pot
inside a terra cotta pot. This one came in terra cotta pot only. Would it
be a good idea to put it in a plastic pot, then put the plastic pot in
terra cotta? Just wondering.
Thanks
Linda

Nahhh, leave it the way it is. I think they use the plastic pots to reduce
watering frequency. Clay dries out faster than plastic.