Old 03-08-2003, 07:02 PM
Joseph Meehan

Default clematis

I am replying only to say I don't have an answer, I don't know the
verities well enough, but hopefully with the additional information someone
who does or has personal experience with one, can be of help. Good Luck

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

wrote in message
I want to plant to provide screening on a porch, so I would like a
type I or type II that I don't need to prune I think. I'm in zone 6
and the site will get 2/3 day sun and is protected from wind pretty
well.

Andy

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 11:09:50 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

You forgot to tell us where you want to plant. What part of the

world,
and type of local soil and conditions (shade, wind water etc.)

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

wrote in message
Does anyone have suggestions about clematis besides the standard
varieties you see in most nurseries and an online source for them?

Andy