Old 03-08-2003, 07:42 PM
Nicolas Steenhout

Default [IBC] Web Site Changes

Hello everyone,

First, I would like to apologize if you experience downtime on our site
today, I am finalizing a few things on a complete redesign. Somehow, a few
errors are coming up that were not coming up during the testing phase on a
different server, so I have to figure that out. Please bear with me :-)

John Jarret and I have agreed that I would take back the webmastership of
the site for the time being.

I have undertaken a complete redesign of the site from the ground up, which
will hopefully help us maintain the site better and be more regular about
updating and adding information.

I would appreciate your help in notifying me of bugs as you encounter them.

Among other things, people can now add their own links, vendor information,
book reviews, etc.

Thank you for your patience, and feedback.

Nicolas
http://www.bmee.net
"A community that excludes even one of its members is no community at all"
- Dan Wilkins

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++