Old 03-08-2003, 08:12 PM
tbell

Default Our first Dendrobium

One reason for the plastic inside terra cotta is to provide ballast to keep
the plant from tipping over. I'm forever knocking over my dens when they
grow tall and heavy.
Tom
Nikon Coolpix 5700
(Please remove appendix to reply by e-mail)

From: 13 (Ebthtr)
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.orchids
Date: 02 Aug 2003 22:39:40 GMT
Subject: Our first Dendrobium

From: "Kenni Judd"

Does the nametag say
anything more than "Dendrobium"?

There are two tags in the pot.

Here's what's on one name tag says Dendrobium
com w/rl.x s. minist
nk 30-02
tcs 793

The other one just has a photo with the name Klassic Beauties and on the other
side w/light, water, temp & size info.

another question: The Phal I bought at Target came in a plastic pot inside a
terra cotta pot. This one came in terra cotta pot only. Would it be a good
idea
to put it in a plastic pot, then put the plastic pot in terra cotta?
Just wondering.
Thanks
Linda