Old 03-08-2003, 09:04 PM
Elizabeth

Default Thoughts of larceny

Gosh, that is really nice. This newsgroup has some amazingly nice people in
it! I'll have to take a pass on the offer, though. Some other projects crept
up on me, so I'll have to postpone my rock garden until spring. Good luck!

"Kathie" wrote in message

Elizabeth,

I have a commercial strength hand truck (those dollies that movers
use), and would be glad to join you on a rock-hunting excursion to
construction sites in the area, if you'd like the help and company. I
also am looking for garden rocks, mostly of the smaller variety, but
never thought of the construction site solution that Tomatolord
suggested...I also have a station wagon that we could use. Email me if
you'd like this.
Kathie, Durham

--
Kathie