Old 04-08-2003, 03:12 AM
Nicolas Steenhout

Default [IBC] Web Site Changes

I urge everyone to have a look and try out the pages. I've been
working with Nic on adding this and that to the areas where he
allows it (trees, vendors and books) and it works for me, but we
need lots of folks to make a try at it, and also to spot typos
and things that don't quite work right.

Agreed. Many pairs of eyes are better than one. I expect you may find
bugs here and there, but if people don't let me know, I can't fix them :-)

Please also take a look
at the "dead links" page and let us know if there are new, "live"
links to those folks.

Yep, that is also important, lots of good folks' sites went down (Off the
top of my head, Ernie Kuo's, Craig Coussins', and...)

Kudos to Nic (and ESPECIALLY for the "Site Map!")

Thanks.

Nicolas
http://www.bmee.net
"A community that excludes even one of its members is no community at all"
- Dan Wilkins

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++