Old 04-08-2003, 06:02 AM
Bart Thomas

Default [IBC] Web Site Changes

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Lewis"

I urge everyone to have a look and try out the pages. I've been
working with Nic on adding this and that to the areas where he
allows it (trees, vendors and books) and it works for me, but we
need lots of folks to make a try at it, and also to spot typos
and things that don't quite work right. Please also take a look
at the "dead links" page and let us know if there are new, "live"
links to those folks.

Hi, Jim.

I was checking out the vendor list. Is a by-state version in the works?

Should we add the vendors we have submitted to you?

Thanks,

Bart

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++