Old 04-08-2003, 08:32 AM
J. Lane

Default garden pests

What century were you a kid in?
A pop gun is an air type gun with a tethered cork that is shoved into the
end of the barrel and goes " pop" when fired. A cap gun has a tape of spots
of gunpowder, I guess, that is struck by the hammer of a play revolver. They
are usually sold in Dollar Stores or other places that sell kids toys.
The CD thing sounds great. Good way to use those annoying AOL ones.
--
Jayel
"animaux" wrote in message
What's a pop or cap gun?

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 04:40:28 GMT, "J. Lane" wrote:

Hi Sed,
My daughter's suggestions a
A) a pop gun or a cap gun
B) tying aluminum pie plates around the yard. This works in our cherry

tree.
Keeps the buggers from getting free meals of the tree.