Old 04-08-2003, 04:04 PM
Nicolas Steenhout

Default [IBC] Web Site Changes

I was checking out the vendor list. Is a by-state version in
the works?

I believe so.

Yep, there is a State by State in the works, I guestimate two weeks for it
to be up and working, as I have less time to finalize these details with my
upcoming move. (It's a LOT of work to plan a trans-oceanic move!)

Should we add the vendors we have submitted to you?

No. Nic will add what I got -- which finally turned out to be
fairly extensive. This is a test version.

Other than not being sorted by state, it is a final version. All vendors I
have received from Jim have been put in the database, unless I skipped one
by mistake when doing the data entry. Please specify which one you can't
find that you know you submitted.

If you are a vendor and want to be included, or know of a vendor you
particularly like and want to include it, you can do so by:
Going to: http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/addvendor.php and fill out the
form there (My preferred method as I don't have to retype everyting)
or
Email me with all the info needed (as outlined at previous URL).

Thanks.

Nic
http://bmee.net

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++