Old 05-08-2003, 04:17 AM

Default Dog eats tomatos

Speaking of catnip:
Everytime I get some going in a pot, with really good soil, it croaks. I am
starting from seed.
Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Years ago when I had an apt., I
had a cat litter box on the patio with soil in it, nothing special. THe
catnip grew like crazy. Maybe I am trying too hard? Too much sun?
I want it in a pot so I can move it out of our intense sun when needed.
I used to take off just one leaf and rub it on the carpet to release the
oils and scent. Harry went mad! I'd almost like to have a cat again, just
to experience that.
roz
az usa