Old 05-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Chris & Jessie Davis

Default Small White Fly's

Vaseline on yellow card stock will work too.

Jan

Great suggestion!
I'm out of TreeTanglefoot and was spraying the strips with 3M adhesive
spray. :-)

Tanks!
Bill

BTW, a week after placing the strips in my garden, I can no longer raise

up
a cloud of whiteflys by brushing against my beans. One thing I bumped into
(in Pat K's response) was that the whiteflys are a "bio-indicator" in that
their presence suggests a soil mineral shortage (phosporous / magnesium).
Perhaps it's time to reach for the Epsom salts.

Thanks all for the advice . I"m going out today to try out the yellow paper
and adhesive . Chris