Old 05-08-2003, 04:12 PM
Starlord

Default Canna Tiki Torch

Who or what is Robet Kemp?

This canna was found growing by itself on the lands of an old empty homestead on
Oahu Hawaii, I saved seeds and dug rhizomes from the site, then during the class
5 Hurricane that hit Hawaii, a landslide covered the site with a few million
tons of rock and dirt, you can't even get back to the site anymore, I tried.
I've been growing the seeds and the rhizomes since. This place was back in the
hills, no one had lived there for 60 to 70 years, house was all but destroyed by
the time I found the place on a walk along an old path. There where no other
canna's growing anywhere near the place, the canna where living on the rain fall
water they got.

So as the finder of it, and not seeing any other canna just like it on the
market, I've named it and now this one canna seller is selling it for me.

--
"In this universe the night was falling,the shadows were lengthening
But elsewhere the stars were still young and the light of morning

Arthur C. Clarke, The City & The Stars

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.Netfirms.com/
Freelance Writers Shop
http://www.freelancewrittersshop.netfirms.com
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord

"Bob H" wrote in message
Kind of looks just like Robert Kemp to me.

What's the difference?

Bob H