Old 05-08-2003, 05:32 PM
dalecochoy

Default [IBC] Ying Tak Stones

----- Original Message -----
From: "William Valavanis"
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 11:34 AM
Subject: [IBC] Ying Tak Stones

Mr. Li is still in business, he just put a 1/2 page ad in my magazine.
Looks he is pushing Scholars rocks and suiseki.

ORIENTAL GARDENS
307 Disbrow Hill Road
Perrineville, NJ 08535
Tel: 609 490-0705
fax: 609 490-0706

Thanks Bill,
There ya go folks. Now, don't everyone flock there the same day! Ha!

BTW, for those that get Bill's magazine. Another great place to go that is
advertised is "NJB" nursery , Larry Umbreit nursery, Port Murray,
908-852-1317( see ad, the one with the little New Jersey map sitting in a
tray) ). Not a store, a HUUUGGGEEEE deck several hundred feet long , with
some stuff for sale but a huge personal collection. I traded for some nice
collected azaleas and apple there once.

I'm always wondering if people really do read the magazine ads that dealers
pay for?

Regards,
Dale Cochoy, Wild Things Bonsai Studio, Hartville, Ohio
http://www.WildThingsBonsai.Com
Specializing in power wood carving tools.
Yakimono no Kokoro bonsai pottery of hand-built stoneware

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++