Old 05-08-2003, 07:02 PM
J. Lane

Default A posting a reply question

Hi TOM,
I'm having the same problem. I use Outlook Express and have "show all
messages" on, but my replies are showing up as Re. With the amount of
replies I've sent it looks like I'm running amok on this newsgroup! Yet
occasionally they show up in the original thread. Weird huh?
--
Jayel
"TOM KAN PA" wrote in message
How come a lot of the times when I post a reply it doesn't show up as a

part of
the thread? It will show up as an to the original post but not as part

of
the thread. Sometimes it will be part of the thread.
It must have something to do with the way the preceding posts in the

thread
were saved. I'm reading and posting through AOL.