Old 05-08-2003, 11:32 PM
Salty Thumb

Default A posting a reply question

"J. Lane" wrote in news:kgSXa.658995$Vi5.15596750
@news1.calgary.shaw.ca:

Hi TOM,
I'm having the same problem. I use Outlook Express and have "show all
messages" on, but my replies are showing up as Re. With the amount of
replies I've sent it looks like I'm running amok on this newsgroup! Yet
occasionally they show up in the original thread. Weird huh?

I dunno, I just checked and don't see a wayward post from either of you.
Have you tried using other newsreaders? If you take a look at the headers
and check the 'References:' line against the 'Message-ID:', you should be
able to tell if your follow ups are being generated correctly, and not
merely being displayed incorrectly.

-- Salty