Old 06-08-2003, 02:12 AM
Hank

Default Anyone swim in their koi pond?

Oh no! Not me! Even I wouldn't comment on that one. Well
maybe......... No I can't.

As for swimming in the pond ........... My bathtub is bigger and less
crowded, but on the other hand probably not as much fun.

http://community.webshots.com/user/hankpage1

"Basil Malithorne" wrote in message
Andrew asked:
"A friend is debating between a koi pond and a small swimming
pool. Made me wonder, does anyone swim/wade/soak in their koi pond?"

I'll take a dip in the old pond from time to time, au natural, so
I don't bring in any soap residue or anything from my clothes or add
any algae to my wash. You almost can't avoid it when working with
lilies and the pump in my particular setup. The fish don't seem to
mind, and before the jokes fly, don't worry, they leave the large
fuzzy worm alone. ;-)

Malithorne