Old 06-08-2003, 04:12 AM
Lattes

Default its your friendly neighborhood newbie again ;)

Hey all, just had a wonderful weekend in northern ontario and have noticed
what I thought was not really a problem with my cukes had progressed.

The problem is that the leaves near the base of the plant are dying, should
they? The rest of the plant is doing very well and I have gotten a few cukes
off of it already this season (aren't veggies just a million times better
from your own garden?)

Should I cut off the leaves as they start to go?

I have also had the problem of my zucchini growing to about 3 to 4 inches
and then rotting from the end in. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance