Old 06-08-2003, 11:32 AM
Matthew Montchalin

Default red clover height too tall for white clover

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003, Cereoid-UR12- wrote:
| "Does anyone know if there is a blue or purple clover? Another project
| for the biotech engineers?"
|
|I hope that is supposed to be a joke, Archie, because if not it is right
|up there with your all-time pointless nitwit questions.

|"Crimson and clover, over and over."

And yet both of you seem to be talking about the color of the flowers,
and not the color of the leaves. I took a look at those sites that
you guys posted, and each of them showed pictures of clover whose
flowers were pink or white. But I have seen clover with alternating
green and reddish leaves.