Old 06-08-2003, 11:32 AM
vsop

Default Rotting green peppers

Exactly the same thing is happening to mine, although mine are beginning to
turn red............never happened before so I hope someone has an answer.
vSOp

"Ann" wrote in message
My two pepper plants are planted in 10 inch pots outside. They have both

set
a good number of peppers, most of which seem to be growing well. There

have
been several that have developed discoloured patches, which then turn
rotten. This is not happening in any particular place, eg round the stem

or
at the blossom end, it seems to be random, and there are no signs of pest
damage. The peppers have been a mix of sizes, one full grown, several

others
about half the size you'd expect to harvest them. I was hoping to leave

some
to ripen, but at the moment it seems best to harvest them small, before

they
rot. Anyone got any ideas on what's causing it, and how to put it right?
Thanks
Ann

---