Old 06-08-2003, 02:41 PM
Debsy'n'Spooky Debsy'n'Spooky is offline
Registered User

Location: Ryarsh,Kent
Smile mole delicacies

Hi, just thought i'd add another tasty snack that moles love; ant eggs!! we have MAJOR mole problems here, and it would appear that they adore ant eggs. So if you have a lot of ants in your garden, they'll burrow at relatively shallow depths to get to them. Don't bother trying the 'sonic repellants', we've tried them, BIG TIME and they dont work! Cheeky blighters even dig around them! At the moment Spooky is trying a new idea of his, and if it works, believe me, there'll be a new post on this thread! Until we get results on Spooky's trap, we're still persisting with the English Spring Traps.
Good Luck anyway.