Old 06-08-2003, 03:22 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Anyone swim in their koi pond?

"Basil Malithorne" wrote in message
Andrew asked:
"A friend is debating between a koi pond and a small swimming pool. Made
me wonder, does anyone swim/wade/soak in their koi pond?"

I'll take a dip in the old pond from time to time, au natural, so I
don't bring in any soap residue or anything from my clothes or add any algae
to my wash. You almost can't avoid it when working with lilies and the pump
in my particular setup. The fish don't seem to mind, and before the jokes
fly, don't worry, they leave the large fuzzy worm alone. ;-)

Malithorne

Big fuzzy worm? Sounds like you need the thread entitled "Does size matter
when stocking Koi". Ha! That's twice this week, I got to make that joke.

BV.