Old 06-08-2003, 03:32 PM
Ann

Default Rotting green peppers

"David W.E. Roberts" wrote in message
I presume the most likely cause is damp - given that we have had a week of
rain before this lovely weather - but I would have thought you would be

O.K.
outside.

I certainly drench mine with the hose in the evening and so far they seem
O.K.

If you harvest the damaged ones perhaps some more will develope?

Next week or so should hopefully give a strong boost to growth as long as
they have enough food and water.

I assume they are in full sun most of the day?

Cheers
Dave R

I've got them up against the garage wall where they are sheltered and get
full sun from about 9 in the morning until late evening. The plants are
looking green and healthy and still setting fruit, a much heavier crop than
last year, when they were in a much shadier place but didn't rot!
Ann