Old 06-08-2003, 05:42 PM
john rutz

Default How does water flow?

BenignVanilla wrote:
"john rutz" wrote in message

BenignVanilla wrote:

So you think this can work?

My primary areas of concern a

1. Can I pump water uphill enough to fill a "pond" above the water line of
my reservoir pond?
2. Can I control the flow back to the reservoir with a valve? I have 4''
plumbing that is currently stopped down to 1'' to handle the pump output.

BV.

1 yes definitly even without the wall you can get up a half in or so
higher ( thats about what mine does ) and im only restreicting with rock
that are around 1/4 in apart

2 ok i give I cant comprhend what you are doing here ;-) back from
where? if you mean back from the VF it should be a tad higer in the hi
pond just from the pump output the water will always rut to the lower
direction or to the VF and then to the main pond

--

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

never miss a good oportunity to shut up