Old 06-08-2003, 06:22 PM
BenignVanilla

Default How does water flow?

"john rutz" wrote in message
snip
1 yes definitly even without the wall you can get up a half in or so
higher ( thats about what mine does ) and im only restreicting with rock
that are around 1/4 in apart

2 ok i give I cant comprhend what you are doing here ;-) back from
where? if you mean back from the VF it should be a tad higer in the hi
pond just from the pump output the water will always rut to the lower
direction or to the VF and then to the main pond

snip

I guess it's hard to picture.

My VF is cut into a hill. So one end currently has about 10-12 inches of
vertical liner showing, and the other end (where the inflow pipe is) has
about 6 inches showing. I plan to build a wall of sandbags between them and
pump from the low end up to the high end. I then plan to let the water flow
from the high end through the current outflow pipe (the one that the pump is
currently pumping to) back to the main pond.