Old 06-08-2003, 09:02 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Filtration sys for BIG pond-help...

"Jleag" wrote in message
Hi,

I am the proud owner of a 100 gallon pond which I have had for 10 years. I

love
it and now I want to expand to a larger pond. I am building a 15' x 15' x

2'
pond and need a new filtration system. Do any of you nice people reading

this
have experience in this area. I am thinking about a gravity fed filtration
system to deal with the koi I would like to have in the pond. Any

thoughts you
might have would be very appreciated! Thanks in advance for your help -

Best
wishes and happy ponding!! Lillie

Lillie there are tons of ideas for DIY filters discussed on rec.ponds all of
the time. I suggest you google that group up and search for DIY filters.
That'll keep you busy for awhile, or just drop a note over there. Many of
the porgs there like to share their designs.

For my pond which is 10x13x4, I built a gravity fed VF.

BV.