Old 06-08-2003, 09:32 PM
J Kolenovsky

Default Looking for native landscapes

Terry, I am doing a east facing, hot exposure, bed of drought-tolerant
plants for a client. See if you like these:

a) 4 - 5 gal Grey Owl (Juniperus virginiana) GO
b) 1 - 10 gal Mexican Buckeye (Ungnadia speciosa) MB
c) 2 - 1 gal Yellow Gulf Coast Laurel (Sophora tomentosa) YL
d) 1 - 1 gal Wolfberry (Lycium pallidum) W
e) 1 - 1 gal Saint Andrew's Cross (Asucrum hypericoides) SA
f) 1 - 5 gal Red Yucca (Hesperaloe parviflora) RY
g) 1 - 2 gal Horse Crippler (Echinocactus texensis) HC
h) 1 - 1 gal Cholla (Opuntia imbricata) C
i) 1 - 1 gal Spineless Pricky Pear (Opuntia PP
j) 2 - 1 gal Mexican Sedum (Sedum mexicanum) MS
k) 1 - 1 gal Arkansas Yucca (Yucca arkansana) AY
l) 1 - 1 gal Agave Salmania AS
m) 1 - 1 gal Agave Victoria-reginae AV
n) 2 - 1 gal Copper Canyon Daisy (Tagetes lemonii) CC
o) 1 - 1 gal Rudbeckia fulgida "Goldsturm" R
p) 2 - 1 gal Rose Vervain (Verbena canadensis) RV
q) 1 - 1 gal Santa Barbara Daisy (Erigeron karvinskianus) D
r) 1 - 1 gal Mexican Honeysuckle (Justicia spicigera) MH =

s) 2 - 1 gal Fall Aster (Aster oblongifolia) FA

I can send you the .jpg of this site if you want.

J. Kolenovsky
http://www.celestialhabitats.com

Terry Horton wrote:
=

Looking for small Texas native landscapes as examples for our
community entryway design. Please if you have any favorite store
fronts or street corners or medians done this way, could you drop me a
note, or post it here if that's appropriate? Doesn't need to be
fancy, just something that works... tnx. :-)

-- =

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal