Old 06-08-2003, 10:07 PM
LeighMo

Default My Clown ate my Anubia bloom....Y?

Since your two types of Anubias are in the same Genus (and may even be the
same plant), their growth requirements are usually similar. If the
conditions are right, then it would be expected that these two (similar)
plants would flower at the same time.

Mine didn't, though. I had one anubias that I'd split into two pieces. Both
pieces were planted them in the same 29 gallon tank. They both bloomed, but
usually not together. Sometimes one would have two flowers, but the two
different pieces rarely bloomed at the same time.

Leigh