Old 06-08-2003, 11:33 PM
Rusty Hinge

Default Gardening - test - Names

The message V98Ya.40030$Ne.28975@fed1read03
from "Wendy" contains these words:

Rusty, I love your handle! I always try to analyze poster's nick names.
(My first thought was....an old redhead?) *g* :~))

Well, old, I suppose, and while once a reddish-head.....

......I even have old man's beard clinging to my features.

Thanks - I do have a few more, though Rusty Hinge has a valid mailbox,
as does Moustafa Leak. Rowntree Jellicoe, Macabre of Clandestine and R.
McGeddon are just spamtraps.

Rowntree Jellicoe

--
Rowan
My friends, there are no friends. Aristotle

----------------

Macabre of Clandestine

--
Mac the NiFe
'Gin a body meet a body'

Grim Reaper

--
Grim Reaper Oh thou! Whatever title suit thee,
Auld Hornie, Satan, Nick, or Clootie. (Burns)

OK?

--
Rusty
horrid·squeak snailything zetnet·co·uk excange d.p. with p to reply.