Old 07-08-2003, 12:42 AM
Eroyee

Default here it goes....

Hi..
I've been playing guitar for the past year or so, and considering that I
have decided to learn classical guitar I'd assume I'm doing rather well..
Photography is a different issue.. It's a wonderful hobby, and while
starting out can be very rewarding. However, it is very expensive. I
progressed into taking slide film pictures when I found that negatives were
just not good enough, and was spending around $20 per roll.. That's when I
decided that it just wasn't right. : P

I still have my camera and take the odd snap shot here and there.. But it's
as far as it goes..

I'm not sure why but I'm very impulsive like that.
I've never had a pet in my life, one day I woke up and thought.. 'I'm gonna
buy a dog..' That afternoon I did..

Weird, I guess. And for some reason I just had that same experience with the
orchid..

nk.net...
#1: Try Dendrobiums.

#2: Did you learn to play the guitar? How good are your photographs?
VBG

#3: Welcome!

Diana