Old 07-08-2003, 07:12 AM
Susan Erickson

Default Went to the store...

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 14:47:55 +1000, "Eroyee" eroyeeattelstra.com
wrote:

I'm really hoping to find something that I'll like..
Are scented orchids hard to find?
I know they're out there.. But I checked every single flower in the nursery
(they had about 50 different types).. And none of them had any distinctive
smell..

Some are scented in the day and some at night. So take direct
sun to release the scent, others have different requirements.
Many are NOT scented. It used to be common for florists to
insert a sachet behind the flower of the corsage in the fru-fru
and bow.
SuE