Old 07-08-2003, 06:22 PM
K30a

Default to new members

Joann wrote Thanks, I give up what is PORG?

PORG - A term used on rec.ponds from time to time. If you are a Star Trek fan,
the Next Generation specifically, you might remember the evil Borg. Half living
creatures, half robots, flying around the universe assimilating new species
into their collective. Their favorite line, delivered in cold robotic voices,
is 'resistance is futile, you will be assimilated".
We rec.ponders feel the same way about ponding. Watch out you are about to be
assimilated into the Porg collective! We will be here to help with the details.
Remember resistance is futile....

(ak - I talked about adding jj's to my explanation but we had a big
thunderstorm last night and I am shot this morning... something about waking up
to a huge explosion with Heidi the labrador staring you in the face and
thinking, 'this is it, the end of the world and I'm going out with a dog.')

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...ors/index.html