Old 08-08-2003, 01:40 AM
GRL

Default Rabitts!

Topical application of BB's or pellets works well if you are patient. If you
are a softy (with rabbits? - ugh!) you can use a Have-a-Heart trap. The
little so and so's love apples. Pet cats are pretty good at eliminating
rabbits. Dried blood does not work. Pepper spray kinda sorta works, but it
washes off. Fencing works, but looks like hell and limits your access to
your own property.

--

- GRL

"It's good to want things."

Steve Barr (philosopher, poet, humorist, chemist,
Visual Basic programmer)
"admin" wrote in message
Any advice on how to keep them away from my flowers? This is the
first time in 4 years that they are going after my petunias and
salvias. Nothing has changed in regards to where we are planting
them, in fact they are in a planter on the front lawn.

Thanks!