Old 08-08-2003, 06:16 PM
Aileen Howard

Default Falling leaves

Mike

I do all the gardening anyway. I occasionally use him as labourer when the
digging gets too hard, but he has to look at the results, and just hates
compost bins/heaps, whatever. Still, he has to 'shell out' for lots of bags
of compost instead

Regards, Aileen

PS What about the leaves? Do I bag them or throw them away?

"Mike" wrote in message
In article , Aileen
Howard writes

I don't have a compost
heap/bin as hubby hates them,

Now I don't rate my self as a gardener, but even 'I' know that every
garden should have a compost heap, sooooooooooo, if your hubby is less
of a gardener than me, send him indoors to watch TV and get on with the
garden your self, and, have a compost bin :-)))

Mike
General dogsbody to Joan the Gardener

------
GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT LIFE, THAT ADULTS HAVE LEARNED:
Families are like fudge . . .mostly sweet, with a few nuts.