Old 08-08-2003, 06:16 PM
Mike

Default Falling leaves. Partner's hobbies

In article , Essjay001
writes

And when he complains about bags of leaves or the cost of compost you then
have a barganing tool.

I must say that the 'attitude' of hubby quite amazed me here. In our
house, Joan is the gardener and as it is her 'domain' I do as I am told,
not because 'She who must be obeyed', but it is 'her' hobby. Left to me
I would concrete it all and paint it green ;-}

I have my hobbies which 'I' run. She quite often joins in on the social
side, big eats, dinners, outings, weekends away etc, but does not tell
me what I can do, or not do as the case may be.

How are other couples over their partner's 'hobby'?

Mike
Bringing up teenagers is like trying to nail jelly to a tree