Old 08-08-2003, 06:44 PM
Bob Alston

Default Best canister and CO2 diffuser?

For CO2 disolving, I use the plantguild power reactor in my 55 gallon:

http://www.plantguild.com/html/power_reactors.html

Bob Alston
918.494.4913

http://members.cox.net/tulsaalstons/
"Dinky" wrote in message

"B." wrote in message
I am currently in the market for a canister filter for my planted tank.

am looking for the best but cost worthy canister out there. I plan to

spend
atleast $150 on one and would like some expert advice on which one to

get.
I have been looking at the Fluval 404 but i havent seen or heard any

reviews
on it. Does anyone know about this filter.

I am also looking for a good diffuser for my tank (55 gallon). I would

like
to get one that doesnt waste any co2. I have tried building my own but

they
just don't seem affective. I am currently diffusing with a powerhead

but
my
tank seems to empty alot quicker then it did with other methods. if you
know of any diffusers please let me know what the name is or where i can

get
some info on it.

Thanks for all your help.

As far as canisters, good choice. Canisters are great for planted tanks.
Allow me to recommend the Eheim Pro series. I have 2 Eheim Pro 2026's, and
they are fabulous. One is on a lightly planted 75g, the other on a heavily
planted 45g. They are virtually silent, minimal maintenence, and lots of
room for media.

---
Bob's Dell 4400 - Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.