Old 08-08-2003, 07:02 PM
Lar

Default Black ants

In article 20030807183147.03117.00000225@mb-
m12.aol.com, says...
Is there anything I can do to keep black ants (they are coming into my kitchen
from the outside) other than using Raid or ant traps, etc?

You can attempt to totally seal your house keeping them
out, find what they are attracted to and place it
outside to keep them there, or learn to live with them
:/ Squeeze one and if it gives off an odor you are
probably dealing with odorous house ants. They don't
live in "ant beds" like other nesting ants, but are like
nomads, finding moisture to live around. Eliminating the
moisture will cut down on the ants, but may kill your
garden plants.
--
http://www.geocities.com/larflu/zebra.jpg

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!