Old 02-02-2003, 04:18 PM
Anne Middleton/Harold Walker

Default Tomato Heirlooms

"Alice Gamewell" wrote in message
. You are just so oponioned you cant seem to see other points
of veiw.///////////// Nay lassie.........I cannot "stomack" those that

believe their's is the only way me dearie. I certainly know what I like but
would never think it is the the best...except for me. There are too many
problems in this world caused via people "believing their way is the only
way"......my way is for me......maybe for others if they believe it to be a
"better way".......in my gardening teachings I give a number of points of
view.......some I believe and some I do not.....allowing the audience to
decide for themselves "which is best for themselves"........I gladly discuss
heirlooms plus hybrids and the attibutes of both but never say one is better
than another...that is not for me to say......if that be "oponioned" then I
most certainly do qualify and. no doubt will continue to do so.

Harold Walker.