Old 08-08-2003, 09:34 PM
e r col

Default Need help with Tungsten Garden Light and PIR settings

Having finally gotten around to drilling out the rusted bolt in the garden
light that hasn't worked for years, I replaced the tungsten bulb and find
the thing now works .... but I'm not sure how to adjust its settings.

I have a vague notion of some 'special way' of turning it off / on at the
mains to toggle between auto mode (PIR) and always on. However, I can't
remember what the 'special way' is ... does anyone here know?

Also, I'm not sure how to adjust the PIR settings (distance/degree of dusk).
Again, can anyone here help?

I have tried googling for the information, but without success, so I thought
I'd try a rec.gardening group for assistance :-)

TIA

ED